- 2 oz Tea Blend* (Private Selection: Pomegranate, Blueberry, & Acai Green Tea Blend remc)
- 1 oz Twisted Alchemy Cold-Pressed Moro Blood Orange Juice
- .5 oz Twisted Alchemy Cold-Pressed Eureka Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Cinnamon Simple Syrup*
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbl Ground Cinnamon OR 1 Tsp Cinnamon Extract
- Blood Orange Wheel
Method: For tea blend, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add 8 bags of tea blend and let sit for 4.5 mins. This gives you enough time to remove the tea bags without over steeping the final product. If you want your tea to have more medicinal qualities, steep for 2-3 mins. This helps retain some of the antioxidants that the green tea provides. To extract more caffeine and energy boost, steep for 3-5 mins. Any thing after that will extract tannins that bring more bitterness. Do not steep for more than 15 mins.
For cinnamon simple syrup, bring liquid to a boil, add sugar and cinnamon and let simmer for 3 mins. Let cool. Cold store for 1 month.
Add all ingredients into shaker tin. Shake well. Pour into glass. Garnish with blood orange wheel. Serve.