100% POMEGRANATE JUICE FRESH COLD PRESSED
12 large pomegranates squeezed into every bottle and that's it.
The pomegranate (Punica granatum) is a fruit-bearing deciduous shrub that grows between 16 and 33 ft tall. The pomegranate was originally described throughout the Mediterranean region. It was introduced into Spanish America in the late 16th century and into California by Spanish settlers in 1769.
The fruit is typically in season in the Northern Hemisphere from October to February, and in the Southern Hemisphere from March to May.
As intact or juice, pomegranates are used in baking, cooking, juice blends, meal garnishes, smoothies, and alcoholic beverages, such as cocktails and wine.
Our 100% Pomegranate Juice is pressed in California and cold-pressed without any heat whatsoever. As a result, it has the complexity needed to elevate your Pomegranate cocktails unlike anything else in the market.
Our products are fresh and must be refrigerated. They can also be frozen if you want to save them for a later date.
Award-Winning Cold-Pressed Juices
- HTHeather T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDelicious!!
Makes the best margaritas!
- VCVadim C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPOMEGRANATE JUICE FRESH COLD PRESSED
Great Product, Great Taste!! Quick delivery with care!
- JJenniferRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
One of their best!
- WWRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
Awesome stuff. We have made Ice pops. Added it to tea. And poured it over vanilla ice cream. Absolutely delicious
- DWDavid W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPom juice review
The flavor is bold and fresh. Also can’t beat the convenience,