Zero-Proof Recipe Developed by Lynnette Marrero, Master Mixologist, Co-Founder of Speed Rack & James Beard Honoree
- 0.5 oz Twisted Alchemy Fresh Lime Sour
- 1 oz Twisted Alchemy Fresh Cold-Pressed Passion Fruit Juice
- 2 oz Strong brewed Black Tea (Earl Grey or English Breakfast preferred)
- 0.5 tsp good quality vanilla extract
- 0.5 oz Maple syrup
- 3 oz Ginger Beer
Add all ingredients except for ginger beer to Collins glass. Stir to mix. Add ice cubes to fill the glass. Add ginger beer, stir gently to incorporate. Garnish with a piece of ginger candy and a lime wheel.
Strong Brewed Black Tea: Use 2 teabags or 4 grams per 6 oz of hot water. Steep for 3-5 minutes, checking after 3 minutes to test bitterness.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.