This drink is definitely a jaw dropper. With Lollapalooza now in our rear-view mirror, we’d like to thank Hendrick’s Gin for partnering with us at the Mix’d Up Craft Cocktail tent over four fun-filled days in Grant Park. It was a hot weekend, and together we kept festival-goers refreshed and happy. Our Woah Woah Watermelon Lollapalooza specialty cocktail (pictured above) was created by Hendrick’s mixologist Mattias Dylan Horseman and was a huge hit throughout the long weekend. Its fruity and refreshing taste kept folks coming back to the Mix’d Up tents for seconds, thirds, and fourths.
Because Chicagoans and our weekend visitors loved it so much, we thought we’d share the delicious recipe.
Woah Woah Watermelon Recipe:
- Pour 1.25 parts of Hendrick’s Gin into a cocktail shaker
- Add .75oz Twisted Alchemy Cold Pressed Watermelon Juice to shaker
- Add .5oz Twisted Alchemy Cold Pressed Lime Juice to shaker
- Add .5oz Simple Syrup to shaker
- Top it off with 2 dashes Bittermans Hellfire Habanero shrub
- Pour ice into shaker, then put the shaker top on and shake with one hand on top and one on bottom for 5 seconds
- Take off the top of the shaker, put on the strainer, and pour into a cup filled with a light amount of ice
- Drink up!
Click here to watch a video from FOX32 to see how it’s made.
This genius drink was flowing every day of Lollapalooza 2018, cooling off festival-goers left and right. The combination of Hendrick’s cucumber & rose infused gin with our cold-pressed Twisted Alchemy juice creates an unbeatable cocktail. Woah your friends by bringing the Woah Woah Watermelon to your home or bar today with Hendrick’s Gin and Twisted Alchemy.