This drink is definitely a jaw dropper. With Lollapalooza now in our rear-view mirror, we’d like to thank Hendrick’s Gin for partnering with us at the Mix’d Up Craft Cocktail tent over four fun-filled days in Grant Park. It was a hot weekend, and together we kept festival-goers refreshed and happy. Our Woah Woah Watermelon Lollapalooza specialty cocktail (pictured above) was created by Hendrick’s mixologist Mattias Dylan Horseman and was a huge hit throughout the long weekend. Its fruity and refreshing taste kept folks coming back to the Mix’d Up tents for seconds, thirds, and fourths.
Woah Woah Watermelon Recipe:
- Pour 1.25 parts of Hendrick’s Gin into a cocktail shaker
- Add .75oz Twisted Alchemy Cold Pressed Watermelon Juice to shaker
- Add .5oz Twisted Alchemy Cold Pressed Lime Juice to shaker
- Add .5oz Simple Syrup to shaker
- Top it off with 2 dashes Bittermans Hellfire Habanero shrub
- Pour ice into shaker, then put the shaker top on and shake with one hand on top and one on bottom for 5 seconds
- Take off the top of the shaker, put on the strainer, and pour into a cup filled with a light amount of ice
- Drink up!
Click here to watch a video from FOX32 to see how it’s made.
This genius drink was flowing every day of Lollapalooza 2018, cooling off festival-goers left and right. The combination of Hendrick’s cucumber & rose infused gin with our cold-pressed Twisted Alchemy juice creates an unbeatable cocktail. Woah your friends by bringing the Woah Woah Watermelon to your home or bar today with Hendrick’s Gin and Twisted Alchemy.