THE BOLD+BADASS BLOOD ORANGE MARGARITA KIT - makes about 20 margaritas
THE BOLD AND BADASS BLOOD ORANGE MARGARITA KIT
Be bold & badass this holiday season with this Twisted Alchemy Blood Orange 2-Pack Kit. Craft the freshest Blood Orange Margarita possible and elevate your next party.
Cocktail Kit Includes:
- (1) 25.4oz Bottle Twisted Alchemy Lime Sour
- (1) 25.4oz Bottle Twisted Alchemy Moro Blood Orange
- (1) Pack Dried Lime Wheel Garnish
- (1) Pack Gourmet Flavored Rimmer
Our products are fresh juices without preservatives or additives and must be refrigerated. The juices are best enjoyed by date on bottle. They can also be frozen if you want to save them for a later date.
- DKDelaney K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDelicious!
We enjoyed the blood orange margaritas and also made tequila sours with the lime juice. Yummy both! Looking forward to trying other products from Twisted …
- DTDonald T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLives Up To It's Name
This is a great kit! Takes all the guess work out of mixing the perfect summer cocktail. Great pool side or side anything...lol Tried it neat on the rocks and blended all were amazing! Summer's best in my book. ENJOY!
- SBSteve B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat for cooks and non-drinkers too
I originally found these products when searching for blood orange concentrates to use to make a beurre blanc for saucing grilled salmon. This worked perfectly for that. I also use various n/a syrups juices to flavor my Soda Stream water. I bought the margarita kit and the Persian Lime juice for that and have been extremely pleased. I signed up for a subscription for the kit but will probably be changing to different items when my next delivery is scheduled. Not because I am unhappy with the kit but because I want to try the many different choices available.
- MKMarcia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLife of the party
We recently served a cocktail using blood orange and lime juices at a fundraising event. People were coming back for seconds and thirds! It was a wonderful feature of the evening.
- JEJennifer E.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoLuke Warm
I sent the Bold + Badass Blood Orange kit as a thank you gift. The juice was sent to Missouri and arrived luke warm. The recipient was home at time of delivery and was underwhelmed by the packaging. While $50 is not an expensive gift, it is expensive juice! I expected it to arrive ice cold… The recipient is worried about the shelf life due to the product temperature at time of receipt. The juice did taste good, but not nearly as enjoyable when you’re worried it could make you sick.
I first experienced this juice in a cocktail at Gibson’s. I had to buy it for the bar at home. It’s incredible when delivered locally.