Derby Day may be postponed until September, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a unique twist on your traditional mint julep. The refreshing flavors of both watermelon and pineapple added give this libation everything needed to turn your Memorial Day weekend in quarantine to one worth enjoying!
RECIPE: TANGY MEMORIAL DAY MINT JULEP
1oz Twisted Alchemy Cold-Pressed Persian Lime Sour Mixer
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 2oz Bourbon/Whiskey
- Angostura Bitters
- .5oz Twisted Alchemy Cold-Pressed Watermelon Juice
- .75oz Twisted Alchemy Cold-Pressed Costa Rican Pineapple Juice
- Method: In julep or rocks glass, muddle 1oz Twisted Alchemy Lime Sour Mixer and mint leaves. Add bourbon, watermelon juice, and pineapple juice followed by packing crushed ice (preferred) into glass. Stir until glass is frosty. Garnish with bitters and mint sprig.
- (1) bottle Twisted Alchemy Cold-Pressed Persian Lime Sour Mixer
- (1) bottle Twisted Alchemy Cold-Pressed Costa Rican Pineapple Juice
- (1) bottle Twisted Alchemy Cold-Pressed Watermelon Juice